John Serocki, M.D., has been board certified in orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery since 1985. He specializes in all aspects of orthopaedic care, with particular interest in hand and shoulder issues. Dr. Serocki has offices in La Jolla, California and Yuma, Arizona.
His background in mechanical and biomedical engineering gives him a unique perspective and special understanding of joint problems.
Dr. Serocki is conservative in his treatment style, maintaining a focus on appropriate, effective patient care that balances the needs of both worker and employer. He develops an individualized treatment plan with patients that results in superior care, optimal outcomes, and a quicker return to activity.
Dr. Serocki is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Education and residencies
- Northwestern University Medical School, M.D., 1985
- Martin Luther King Hospital, orthopaedic residency training, 1991
- Blodgett Memorial Medical Center, fellowship in hand surgery, 1991
- University of California Los Angeles, fellowship, 1992
- Oasis Sports Medical Group, fellowship, 1993
- Hand surgery and reconstruction
- Shoulder surgery
- Joint replacement
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Sports medicine
- Shoulder and knee arthroscopy
For more information about how Dr. Serocki’s expertise can help you, please call or email the office at 858-824-1703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.